The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to spread joy and make a positive impact in our community than by giving back? Our good friends over at Pacific Northwest Title of Kitsap County are holding their 19th Annual Food Drive. Donations are accepted through Friday, November 17th, 2023. Here are the details you need to know!
Supporting Kitsap County Food Banks
Pacific Northwest Title, with the help of our generous community, will be collecting donations to benefit all Kitsap County food banks. Your contribution, no matter how big or small, will make a significant impact on the lives of our neighbors in need during the holiday season.
Donation Wish List
- Cranberry Sauce
- Instant foods
- Mashed potatoes
- Canned sweet potatoes
- Boxed items that have all the ingredients inside and are easy for people to make
- Dried fruit
- Canned soup
- Cleansing body wipes
- Cash donations are welcome too! If you are interested, you can give cash or check (made out to the food bank of your choice). They are also accepting credit cards, paypal, or venmo. For more details on making a cash donation, please contact our team at email@example.com or call 360-525-3574, and we will be happy to assist you.
Where to Bring Your Items
Located at 19470 Viking Ave NW STE 201, Poulsbo, WA 98370, our Keller Williams Greater 360 office is an official drop-off location for the food drive! You can contribute to the cause by bringing in your donations from Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm. Plus, our team members would love to see you and say hi! You can also bring your donations to any of the following three Pacific Northwest Title Locations:
- Silverdale: 2021 NW Myhre Road, 300 (360-692-4141)
- Bainbridge Island: 921 Hidebrand Lane NE, #200 (206-842-2082)
- Port Orchard: 450 Port Orchard Blvd., #260 (360-895-7799)
Let’s come together as a community and make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. We can spread warmth, kindness, and holiday cheer throughout Kitsap County. Thank you for your generosity!